Elena Nutenko is a general litigator with experience in a broad range of matters, including business litigation, entertainment law, employment, and personal injury. Ms. Nutenko is licensed in California, Nevada, and Illinois.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Nutenko worked as an attorney at the Los Angeles office of Browne George Ross LLP, a boutique litigation firm, where she handled a range of entertainment, intellectual property, and business disputes. Ms. Nutenko previously worked as a graduate law clerk at the San Diego District Attorney’s Office where she conducted jury trials.
Ms. Nutenko obtained her law degree from UCLA School of Law. She graduated from Northwestern University with an undergraduate degree in journalism. Prior to law school, she worked as a journalist.
Ms. Nutenko is fluent in Russian and conversational in Spanish.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West v. Chad Meredith Hurley, et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC526333 (2013)
- Hufflund/Polone v. Warner Bros. Television, Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC616555 (2016)
- Justin Hollman et al. v. Peyman Saadat MD, Inc. et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC555411 (2016)
- G-Unit Film & Television, Inc. and Curtis J. Jackson, III v. Andrew W. Jameson, United States Bankruptcy Court, D. Connecticut, New Haven Division (2016)
- John Mayer v. Robert Maron Inc. et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC539729 (2014)
- Tamara Mellon v. Martyn Lawrence Bullard et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC534941 (2014)
- California, 2013
- Illinois, 2013
- Nevada, 2018
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Northwestern University , Evanston , Illinois
- Major: Journalism
Past Employment Positions
- Browne George Ross LLP, Associate Attorney , 2013 to 2017
- San Diego District Attorney's Office, Graduate Law Clerk, 2012 to 2013