Business Law Attorneys Advising And Advocating For Success
Business owners, developers, and managers often have grand ideas and great talents to bring to the marketplace — and precious little time to tend to details such as contract revision and lease negotiations. Some try to take shortcuts in these areas by borrowing documents from friends or adapting readymade versions found on the internet. These methods may seem efficient but carry risks.
An Ounce Of Prevention
A lawyer’s guidance can prevent problems and free up business professionals to grow their businesses. Intelligent, long-range planners in the business world realize the importance of legal counsel. The dedicated legal team at Avalon Legal Group has helped many businesses meet challenges and overcome difficulties. Our knowledgeable, determined lawyers offer common-sense solutions for Nevada businesses, addressing issues such as:
- Entity selection (sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability corporation [LLC] or another business structure)
- Official registration of a business
- Drafting and implementing operation agreements
- Drafting, negotiating and formalizing contracts with customers, suppliers, and commercial landlords
- Contracting by and with entertainers such as dancers and musicians working in casinos and other businesses
- Intellectual property protection
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
Whatever stage your business is at, an attorney’s keen eye can help you anticipate, prevent or confront legal challenges. Avalon Legal Group has helped many NV business clients steer clear of trouble, overcome challenges, and resolve disputes.
Request A Consultation With A Nevada Business Lawyer
The attorneys at Avalon Legal Group are available to help you determine the steps ahead and guide you through them efficiently. Your business’s strength and direction weigh in the balance. Reach Avalon Legal Group at (702) 522-6450 or by email.
Our office serves business law clients in and around the Las Vegas area. Our business clients come from throughout the region, including Henderson and Clark County. Members of our staff speak Spanish, Farsi and Russian. Se habla español.