Elena Nutenko is a general litigator with experience in a broad range of matters, including business litigation, real estate, entertainment, and probate matters. Ms. Nutenko is licensed in Nevada, California, and Illinois.
Prior to joining Avalon Legal Group, Ms. Nutenko worked as an attorney at a boutique litigation firm in Los Angeles, where she handled a range of entertainment, intellectual property, and business disputes. Ms. Nutenko previously worked at the San Diego District Attorney’s Office where she conducted jury trials.
Ms. Nutenko obtained her law degree from UCLA School of Law. She graduated from Northwestern University with an undergraduate degree in journalism. Prior to law school, she worked as a journalist.
Ms. Nutenko is a native Russian speaker.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West v. Chad Meredith Hurley, et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC526333 (2013)
- Hufflund/Polone v. Warner Bros. Television, Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC616555 (2016)
- Justin Hollman et al. v. Peyman Saadat MD, Inc. et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC555411 (2016)
- G-Unit Film & Television, Inc. and Curtis J. Jackson, III v. Andrew W. Jameson, United States Bankruptcy Court, D. Connecticut, New Haven Division (2016)
- John Mayer v. Robert Maron Inc. et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC539729 (2014)
- Tamara Mellon v. Martyn Lawrence Bullard et al., Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC534941 (2014)
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (UCLA), Los Angeles, California, 2012
- Articles Editor, Entertainment Law Journal
B.S., Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 2007
- Major: Journalism